This is a music video inspired by the Central Star Ferry Pier that is scheduled to be demolished shortly.
錄像/Visual Realisation: 麥海珊/Anson Mak (www.aahsun.com)
音樂/Music: 粉紅Ａ/Fan Hung A (www.FanHungA.com)
Music Video project, Goodbye by Fan Hung A
Super 8 film/16mm film(archival footage),8 min,Hong Kong
Screening Format: DVCAM/DV PAL
Fan Hung A concert on Aug 2006 at YMCA, Hong Kong.
TVB’s music programme — Music Union on Nov 2006.
- China Remix, public video art exhibtion 15 Feb to 10 March 2017, currated by Issac Leung and presented by IU Arts & Huamnities Council, at Indiania Univeristy, Bloomington, US.
- Reload_Hong Kong, presented by Inter-Act Arts , VMAC (Videotage Media Art Collection), and Hong Kong Actual Image Association, 30 June – 29 July 2017 Cattle Depot Artists Village, Hong Kong.
- Time Test, international video art research exhibition, Special unit of Hong Kong video art “Simultaneity – Reframing Hong Kong I” 《同时性—重构香港II》，CAFA Art Museum, Beijing, China, 2 July – 28 August 2016 http://museum.cafa.com.cn/cn/exhibitions/time%20test/text
- Both Sides Now, Taipei Hong Kong Week, MOCA Taipei, Taiwan, Sept 2015
- Both Sides Now – Somewhere between Hong Kong and the UK, curated by Videotage
Screening Date in the UK:
24 June 2014: FACT, Liverpool , 26 June 2014: Duke’s at Komedia, Brighton , 05 July 2014: Whitechapel Gallery, London , 13 July 2014: Floating Cinema, King’s Cross, LondonScreening Date in HK
Exhibition : 14 – 20 Aug 2014, Osage, Hong Kong– Tomato Grey: 18 degrees of Acclimation, White Box, New York, US, 2010
- Women and the Post-colonial Hong Kong, Crossing Art, New York, US,2010
- 20/20, Videotage, Hong Kong, Oct 2009
- Urbanity, a collaboration of Calgary Society of Independent Filmmakers (CSIF) and Truck Gallery, Calgary, Canada, Sept 2009
- Creative From Memories (event about Star/Queen’s Pier Movement), Hong Kong Creative School, Hong Kong, Aug 2009
- 2007 Asia New Media Silkroad, Seoul, Korea, 2007
- Selected in a programme curated by Hong Kong Arts Centre in Market Screenings of Internationale Kurzfilmtage Oberhausen, Germany, 2007.
- Made in Hong Kong – A Decade Of New Cinema, CornerHouse, Manchester, UK, 2007